Just connect your USB Adaptor with your computer, you can charge your battery. This USB Adaptor is specially designed for E-Cig E8, E9, E-Pack or Slim Ecig. The maximal rechargeable voltage is 4.7 volts.
You can select the charger with the blister card packaging which will be easy to resale in the retail stores.
- Dimension: 52 X 20 x 17 mm
- Weight: 10 g
When the smoke becomes less or the indicator light begins to dark, it indicates that you need to recharge the battery with the special charger.
- To charge the battery:
- Screw and connect the battery with the USB adapter.
- Put the USB adapter into the charger (or into the USB connecter of computer and car charger)
- The input supply voltage of the charger: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz.
After the battery has been charged for 3 to 4 hours, the battery is fully charged when the indicator light turns green from red. Take the battery out and cut off the charger's power supply.
- When you charge your battery first time, the indicator light may turn green immediately, as the battery has been charged before shipping to you so that you may not charge the battery at this time.
- When you charge your battery, beware to connect the battery a little tightly in order to make sure the indicator light is on
- Precautions for the Special Lithium Battery:
- Do not place the battery near high temperature area when charging.
- As the capacity of the battery is limited, it is recommended that you get spare batteries ready as many as you need.
- Please do not charge the battery for more that 5 hours.