Make the selections, mix them, and get your customized E-Liquid,
with the thousands of combinations and choices.
We will make the fresh E-Liquid specially for you with the best price of the world!
You can select Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), PG400, Best Mix I or Best Mix II as your E-Liquid base. All our E-Liquid are made with FDA approved, pharmaceutical grade of materials to ensure your maximum safety. You may have a sensitivity to PG, so that VG, PG400 or Best Mix II give you some healthier alternatives.
The Electronic Cigarette Liquid has 7 different density of nicotine:
- Non nicotine: 0 mg nicotine, which equivalents to No Nicotine.
- Low density: 6 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: 12 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High density: 18 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- XHigh density: 24 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Strong Cigarettes.
- XXHigh density: 36 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Very Strong Cigarettes.
- XXXHigh density: 48 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Super Strong Cigarettes.
You can refill the E-Liquid with all the kinds of cartridges and cartomizers according to the instruction at How to Refill E-Liquid. You can use these products to refill ALL THE TYPES OF ELECTRONIC COGARETTES.
This is a list of commonly used substances in E-Liquid. Depending on the recipe, not all of them are used: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Glycerol, Tobacco essence, Organic acid, Anti-oxidation agent, Butyl valerate, Isopentyl hexonate, Lauryl laurate, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl octynicate, Ethyl heptylate, Hexyl hexanoate, Geranyl butyrate, Menthol, Citric acid, Water and Alcohol.
You need to keep the E-Liquid in a dark and cool place. The normal shelf life of E-Liquid is 6 months. After long time if you do not use the E-Liquid and you taste the E-Liquid with the different taste as the beginning, we suggest you do not use the e-liquid any more. Shake well before using.